[sslh] Problem with 1.9-1 : back to 1.7

Yves Rutschle debian.anti-spam at rutschle.net
Thu Aug 18 10:43:04 CEST 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 10:01:43AM +0200, David BERCOT wrote:
[...]
> And it was broken ! It was an automatic update.
> So, I've done a manuel dpkg-reconfigure sslh and I still had errors.

The name of options have changed, you no longer have -l and
-o and -s, instead you have --ssh, --ssl and --openvpn
(which are arguably clearer).

I don't know if the Debian package is supposed to convert
your configuration for you.

> Did anyone else have problems ?

Bearing the warnings in the ChangeLog, 1.9 should work fine
on Linux. Obviously I'm interested in negative feedback!

Y.