[sslh] About SSLH Forwarding issue.

Yves Rutschle yves at naryves.com
Thu Oct 7 06:22:43 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 08:55:08PM -0700, Alien Torres
wrote:
> Hello There.  I have some problems with sslh, because when
> i use Tunnelier in some scenario sslh forward the
> conection to SSL always and i'm performing an SSH
> conection, not SSL...
>
> I don't know how to solve this...

"It works for me"!

What kind of problem?  What scenarios?

I think I remember someone having an issue with Tunnelier
because of the timeout that sslh uses to determine the type
of the connexion (see the sslh manual to see what I mean) --
I'd suggest trying to change the sslh timeout to 1s or 5s
and see what happens, and/or check timeout settings in
Tunnelier.

> In the other hand when i use Tunnelier in another scenario
> trough an squid proxy it work like a charm...

Is that through sslh as well?

Cheers,
Y.