[sslh] Patch: Gentoo scripts and additional log info

fff at volny.cz fff at volny.cz
Thu May 6 00:59:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

I wrote a patch to sslh-1.7a to get more detailed info about data forwarding
by sslh. It was a bit difficult to trace where the original TCP connection
come from. With info about the local end of forwarding socket it is
much easier to "join" sslh log with SSH server log to get the original
IP address.

Then I add Gentoo Linux init script and configuration.

And some fixes and -O2 to gcc.

And tip for those who have still to few ports. I run sslh on 443/tcp
to split between SSH and SSL protocol. Former is forwarded to 22/tcp
to SSh server. Later is forwarded to 442/tcp to OpenVPN which can distinguish
between SSL connection with OpenVPN data and other type od SSL. Non-OpenVPN
SSL connection ends in 442/tcp in Apache. A bit complicated but I run
3 different services on 1 port that is usually not blocked on other
ends.

Semo