[sslh] sslh-1.7a - problem with zombies

Yves Rutschle yves at naryves.com
Tue Jul 13 18:05:31 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:56:14AM -0400, Bud Curry wrote:
> Unfortunately, the router firmware is based on BusyBox [...]

Ah, do you use uClibc as well? That could potentially
explain the difference: my setup is linux + GNU libc, and it
doesn't show that problem. A different libc would be a hint.

If you use uClibc, do you have an easy way to try it with
GNU libc? (I am not planning to make you use it in the long
run, just trying to identify what causes the problem).

Y.